About SERVPRO of Northern Colorado Springs / Tri-Lakes
Stephen & Roxanne Turnbloom
Owners of SERVPRO of Northern Colorado Springs / Tri-Lakes
Clear communication and comprehensive resources for disasters large and small define SERVPRO of Northern Colorado Springs / Tri-Lakes. Since launching the franchise in 1996, we have worked tirelessly to inform and support our customers at every step of their individual restoration process.
We developed smoothly functioning relationships with the property managers and insurance carriers operating in our community early on in our history. Our customers benefit from experienced project liaisons assigned to their project. The liaison coordinates up-to-date information, queries, responses, and decisions among all involved parties including property owners and managers, insurers, and our administration and crews, so all parties are aware of the progress of the work. Crystal clear communication ensures all are comfortable and have their concerns heard and resolved.
Because of our attention to trustworthy relationships with both customers and insurance companies many major carriers recommend us as a preferred service provider. We also respect our customers’ time and finances by offering no-obligation free water damage inspections and estimates.
Because disasters follow their own timetable and intensity without regard to the capacity of local responders, SERVPRO of Northern Colorado Springs / Tri-Lakes makes it a priority to leverage the comprehensive resources of the SERVPRO Disaster Recovery Team when needed by our community. Recently we managed and restored damage to a 30,000 square foot bowling alley and entertainment center, collaborating with other franchises to achieve the necessary drying goals.
Our resources are nearly unlimited due to our affiliation with this nationwide network of recovery professionals. Our investment in cutting edge equipment like desiccant dehumidifiers and HEPA air scrubbers means we can be on your site fast, ready to use industry best practices to accelerate your property’s restoration.
We enjoy the natural beauty and robust range of opportunities available in our area and are involved in civic and professional organizations that support the community. We partner with Leadership Pikes Peak, are members of the Colorado Emergency Preparedness Partnership-CEPP, and participate in Cleaning for Cancer. To best serve our clients, technicians are trained continuously in Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification courses involving all aspects of the disaster recovery industry.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HAZWOPER 40 Hour Training
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Building Manager Owners Association - BOMA
- Colorado Associations Institute (CAI)
- Colorado Emergency Preparedness Partnership
- Colorado Springs Better Business Bureau
- El Paso County Contractors Association
- Greater Woodland Park Chamber of Commerce
- Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration -- IICRC
- Institute of Real Estate Managers Association - IREM
- International Facilities Managers Associations - IFMA
- National Association of Residential Property Managers - NARPM
- Tri-Lakes Chamber of Commerce
- Millionaires Silver
- Millionares Platinum
- Millionaires, Platinum
- Honored for Volunteer efforts by NARPM
- Millionaires, Gold