About SERVPRO of Northern Colorado Springs / Tri-Lakes
Stephen & Roxanne Turnbloom
Owners of SERVPRO of Northern Colorado Springs / Tri-Lakes
SERVPRO of Northern Colorado Springs / Tri-Lakes serves the northern section of Colorado Springs, Gleneagle, USAF Academy, Monument, Woodmoor, and Tri-Lakes areas. Started 20 years ago in a garage, the Turnbloom franchise is now working from a full warehouse with 14 employees. A woman owned business (WOSB), Roxanne Turnbloom oversees the day to day operation. At SERVPRO we strive to provide exceptional service during the stressful time when our customers experience a loss. Whether it’s fire, water, mold, or just general cleaning, no job is too big or too small, from a one room residential loss to a 500,000 sq ft commercial building. Being part of a large military community many of our projects require"white glove treatment" and discretion of the highest level.
SERVPRO of Northern Colorado Springs/Tri-Lakes invests in employees with classroom training, on-the-job training, and certifications in all aspects of property damage restoration. All crew chiefs hold certifications from the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC) as well as the SERVPRO Employee Certification Training Program (ECTP). All employees are background checked, drug tested, and uniformed to provide our customers peace of mind.
We strive to make a positive and lasting difference in our community by supporting organizations such as Care & Share, Teens with Promise,and Habitat for Humanity. Internationally we support and volunteer for Harvest Field Corners, helping the impoverished through micro-enterprise.
You can trust the team at SERVPRO of Northern Colorado Springs/Tri-Lakes to restore your home or business and make it "Like it never even happened." For restoration or cleaning service call SERVPRO of Northern Colorado Springs/Tri-Lakes today at 719-434-4626. Estimates are always free!
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HAZWOPER 40 Hour Training
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Building Manager Owners Association - BOMA
- Colorado Associations Institute (CAI)
- Colorado Emergency Preparedness Partnership
- Colorado Springs Better Business Bureau
- El Paso County Contractors Association
- Greater Woodland Park Chamber of Commerce
- Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration -- IICRC
- Institute of Real Estate Managers Association - IREM
- International Facilities Managers Associations - IFMA
- National Association of Residential Property Managers - NARPM
- Tri-Lakes Chamber of Commerce
- Millionaires Silver
- Millionares Platinum
- Millionaires, Platinum
- Honored for Volunteer efforts by NARPM
- Millionaires, Gold