About SERVPRO of Northern Colorado Springs / Tri-Lakes
Stephen & Roxanne Turnbloom
Owners of SERVPRO of Northern Colorado Springs / Tri-Lakes
SERVPRO of Northern Colorado Springs/ Tri-Lakes is the second franchise we now own. We still own the oldest SERVPRO franchise in Colorado Springs. Times have changed and technology has elevated our abilities in the restoration industry. That technology coupled with 24/7 response, background checked employees and IICRC certifications has enabled us the most efficient ways to care for our customers.
Whether it’s water, mold, smoke or fire, our team understands the emotions tied to “home”. It’s your house and it’s important. Our crew chiefs have the latest technology to access your insurance adjuster and understand the limits of service before adjuster approvals are needed. Creating high bills that you will be left to pay is not how we do business. Insurance carriers are creating higher policy deductibles, creating many losses that are below the deductible threshold, or losses that are excluded from coverage. Free estimates are part of our service.
With commercial losses “thinking outside the box” is a necessity. Businesses, medical buildings, churches, schools, and high security government buildings are not the same when it comes to their needs of “getting back to their business”. Time is always of the essence. We listen first, address immediate concerns and create a plan to ensure full restoration of the facility. SERVPRO T&M software provides daily burn rates and projections of cost on large losses. Our Operations Manager, Bill Barr, and Production Manager, Luke Olson, are trained in all aspects of commercial losses, (mold, water, smoke and fire) with our vast inventory of equipment, people and resources help is always ready to go.
We believe in giving back, supporting Tri-Lakes Cares and Harvest Field Corners International. In addition, many of our employees volunteer their time to various churches and community organizations throughout the Pikes Peak Region.
We strive to do our jobs well, to uphold our good reviews and community standing.
Thank you for our next call,
Roxanne & Steve Turnbloom
Here to Help®
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HAZWOPER 40 Hour Training
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Building Manager Owners Association - BOMA
- Colorado Associations Institute (CAI)
- Colorado Emergency Preparedness Partnership
- Colorado Springs Better Business Bureau
- El Paso County Contractors Association
- Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration -- IICRC
- Institute of Real Estate Managers Association - IREM
- International Facilities Managers Associations - IFMA
- National Association of Residential Property Managers - NARPM
- Tri-Lakes Chamber of Commerce
- Millionaires Silver
- Millionares Platinum
- Millionaires, Platinum
- Honored for Volunteer efforts by NARPM
- Millionaires, Gold
- Educated Supplier Distinction - Colorado Associations Institute (CAI)