Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
When you suspect that mold multiplies within your residence or commercial property rely on SERVPRO of Northern Colorado Springs / Tri-Lakes to respond with EPA developed remediation protocols. We make it a priority for our team to include management staff trained in Applied Microbial Remediation and to maintain membership in the National Association of Mold Professionals.
Both residential and business clients use our expertise when musty odors or obvious visual signs of mold are present. High-end spas like Garden of the Gods or our local craft brewers sometimes struggle with spillage or elevated interior humidity, creating the perfect environment for a mold outbreak. One call to our 24-hour emergency line delivers a skilled mold abatement team within hours to your home or business. Our desiccant dehumidifiers rapidly reduce the moisture content of indoor air below 50 percent, interfering with mold growth that prefers more elevated humidity.
When we deal with mold remediation, it is critical that technicians contain the area affected before the moldy material is removed and discarded according to local codes. Our technicians have 40 top of the line HEPA air scrubbers available to filter any airborne mold particles or spores during the colony removal process. This equipment creates a safety zone with negative air pressure preventing random contamination of the indoor environment while the mold remediation completes.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (719) 434-4626
Confusion and misunderstanding surround the topic of mold and mold remediation. Some restoration businesses even make claims to remove all mold from a building. This is a fallacy. Mold spores occur naturally almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. These microscopic spores float along in the air and can enter a home or business through windows and HVAC systems. Consider these facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Northern Colorado Springs / Tri-Lakes?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
Mold spreads quickly, so a minor mold infestation can quickly escalate into a major problem. We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you contact us. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. We have the training and expertise to safely handle any mold situation.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
We invest in the latest equipment and ongoing mold remediation training because it helps us restore your home or business quickly and effectively. We will isolate the affected area using physical barriers and a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (719) 434-4626
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Northern Colorado Springs / Tri-Lakes is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property. We are proud to be an active member of the Colorado Springs community and want to pitch in and help make our community the best it can be.
When a major storm or event occurs, we can call upon our national network of 2120 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams if we need additional resources or personnel.
We are proud to serve our local communities: